Discount Mechanical is recruiting a Purchasing and Warehouse Coordinator
Reach your potential as a respected member of a growing team and enjoy your job.
- Year-round employment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Industry-leading medical coverage
- Retirement Benefits
- 2 weeks paid time off after the first year and 3 weeks paid time off after the second year
- 6 Paid Holidays
We're looking for a detail-oriented, organized, confident, professional person who loves to solve problems and isn't afraid to take on the responsibility. If you like to keep things running smoothly and love working with others If you're a people person and you're up to the task, WE WANT YOU.
This position will be responsible for:
- Helping to ensure lowest possible job costing by ensuring we are purchasing at the lowest possible prices.
- Verify and ordering materials and equipment and staging for upcoming jobs.
- Issue Purchase orders and ensure purchase order status are up to date and accurate
- Arrange for efficient Delivery and staging of materials and equipment for all jobs
- Assist Department supervisors to ensure proper replenishment of field technicians trucks
- Work with and maintain positive relationships with supply warehouses
- Assist in managing inventory levels on shop and truck material supply levels
- Process all warranties and follow thru to ensure we have received proper credits.
- Organize the shop and warehouse to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
-Working with the Management to adjust policies and procedures to meet the goals of the department
- 1 Year Experience in warehouse or vendor relations
- Positive Attitude
- GREAT customer service mindset
To Apply Email your Resume with the link provided