All Alaska Tours is a locally owned and operated tour company with an innovative team of Tourism Professionals. We sell and promote vacations to Alaska internationally and domestically, working with leading travel companies around the world. We specialize in developing and operating vacation packages for independent travel to Alaska.
We are looking for a new member to join our RESERVATION TEAM on a full time year-round basis. We are looking for people who genuinely are interested in the tourism industry and are looking for a career in tourism.
Our reservation team processes all reservation requests for a variety of different services (hotel, rental car, activities) and manages comprehensive travel itineraries for independent travelers.
- 1+ year experience in the administrative field and are familiar with Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in scheduling events/services, record keeping or reservation processing and travel planning
- Detail oriented and logistical thinking
- You are motivated and like to work in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have knowledge of Alaska's geography and possibly of different tourism products
As we serve customers during the summer time on a daily basis, it is important that the right candidate is flexible with work hours and is able to also work on weekend days during the summer. (40 hour workweek stays in place during the summer time as well).
If you are interested in this position, please email your application INCLUDING professional cover letter and resume to the attention of Kyoko Perry. Please tell us why you think you are the right candidate for this particular position and what qualifies you for it.
*** VERY IMPORTANT ***
PLEASE NOTE that we will only consider COMPLETE APPLICATIONS and only candidates who are genuinely interested. Please take a moment and tell us in your professional cover letter, why you are the right candidate for THIS position. If you cannot tell us, please do not apply.