Only individuals with at least 1 year Electric Pallet Jack experience need reply. You will be asked to operate this machinery prior to starting
This is an excellent opportunity from a well established Company in the West Valley. We are looking for hardworking and knowledgeable individuals who have at least one (1) year of solid experience operating electric pallet jacks in a warehouse environment. In this role, you will operate electric pallet jack to move product and pallets throughout the warehouse while performing the picking operation. Assist team members in picking, staging, loading, unloading, rotation and storage of product.
You'll be working full-time PM hours (with the possibility of overtime) in a safe & clean, climate-controlled warehouse.
- Pulling stock to build orders.
- Manually calculating the TI x High of pallets
- Utilize electric pallet jack for transport through distribution center
- One (1) year of solid experience operating an electric pallet jack in a warehouse.
- At least six (6) months of experience working as a picker/packer in a warehouse environment
- Familiarity with RF hand scanners
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work, evenings, weekends and holidays and overtime.
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen.
If you're interested please forward an updated resume showing your skills and experience with regard to Electric Pallet Jacks. This is a Career not just a Job, we want people who want to be a part of something special!