Do you want to
- Excell at customer service and efficiency?
- Work in a fun, and challenging environment with a great team?
- Contribute to the Company and be heard instead of ignored?
- Be recognized for the professionalism, efficiency and innovation you bring to the position and the Company
Then join our team!
We're seeking an Order Processing and Scheduling person with a "Can Do" attitude and real commitment to customer service to join our close knit team! - Training will be given to the right candidate.
This position's main responsibilities include;
- Coordinating with, and updating Technicians and Clients
- Scheduling Installations and routing technicians
- Preparing daily routing paperwork and customer packages
- Ordering from and following up with vendors
- Limited invoicing and data entry
- Preparing reports for Manager
- Consistently updating and creating procedures / Action plans for greater efficiency, and more.
This is a full-time position requiring the ability to multi task, complete daily tasks, and liase with staff from all departments.
The hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm, with 1 hour lunch, subject to change
Must have experience/knowledge of the following in order to be considered for this position.
-Proficiency in MS Office products, Google calendar and mapping routes
-Excellent Phone and Communication Skills
-Excellent organizational insticts and skills
-Problem Solving Ability
-Some Familiarity with Greater Phoenix for Routing Purposes
-Strong Work Ethic and MUST be RELIABLE!
-Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
We are an established company, looking for the best candidate in order to take our business to the next level. If you are a Go Getter, self starter, excel in customer service, and looking to advance and grow with the Company, please TEXT - ORDERS to 408 210 5267 AND submit your resume.
$14-$18.00 /hour DOE,
Job Type: Full-time
- Ordering product process
- Customer service, Scheduler
- Home Improvement industry work experience (especially windows and/or doors) a plus!