Volt is hiring for an Information Systems Technologist II/ Information Architect for Defense client.
Remote position; will require to be close to either the Tucson, AZ, Andover, MA, or Fullerton, CA offices.
Must be able to obtain a DOD Secret Clearance; Government requires ship to be eligible.
The information architect analyzes the current state data landscape and recommends a clear vision and strategy to make improvement to the data utility for use cases identified in the overall data strategy.
The Digital Technology (DT) Information Architect will work with Business Partners, Digital Technology Architects, Digital Applications and Analytics product teams to mature information management practices in the delivery of capabilities to the business. They will establish processes and governance to make data visible, accessible, trusted, understood, linked, interoperable and secure.
Required Skill Sets:
• 10+ years of progressive experience in either Enterprise Architecture and/or Information/Data Architecture disciplines
• Hands on experience architecting for data governance, data warehouse, BI, big data, and/or data science initiatives
• Demonstrated competency applying best practice patterns for data management to support complex cross-functional initiatives
• Ability to speak with customers and business partners in their language and to understand their business processes and to translate those needs into data architecture requirements
• Proven ability to successfully work and partner across multiple functions (Business Unit / Enterprise)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with individuals with varied background to negotiate compromises to enable the identification of a common concept of operations
• Ability to inspire confidence in technical approaches with in-depth domain expertise and clear, persuasive communications
Desired Skill Sets:
• Experience with a large complex digital transformation
• Experience with ERP source systems (SAP) and data integrations
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer