Company designs , modifies , develops , writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of Experience with modern web frameworks React, Redux, NodeJS, and their ecosystems.
- 8+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- Proficient with Chrome Developer Tools.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks - Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Karma, etc
Experience with automation testing framework - protractor, selenium
- Experience with engineering best practices, including use of design patterns, and code reviews.
- strong written and verbal communication skills. You can communicate effectively in both independent and team environments.
- Good understanding of version Control systems, preferable GIT.