Position Title: Construction Materials Testing Field Technician Trainee
Compensation: $14 to $16 per hour, depending on experience.
Qualifications: Good driving record, clean criminal record, cleared physical and drug screen.
No experience required, but candidates with basic construction skills and experience working outdoors is preferred.
APPLY HERE: www.buildingandearth.com/careers
Come work for a team that is ready to help you grow your new career in Construction Materials Testing!
We specialize in Materials Testing and Geotechnical Analysis of commercial construction sites. Sounds cool, right? Our field team gets to work hands-on and perform important tests on construction materials such as concrete, soils, rebar, mortar and much more!
Learn to document like a detective, study rocks and soil mechanics like a geologist, and be the boots on the ground for new and exciting construction projects in your area and all over the Southeast!
- Company work truck, laptop, tools & equipment provided!
- Cell phone reimbursements paid to all field technicians.
- On-the-job training provided.
- Company-paid certifications plus incentives for passing!
- Per Diem paid for travel expenses when working outside local area.
Full package of benefits available for you and your family:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical & Dependent Care FSA Plans
Willing to Travel? Come join our team of Remote Project Technicians and be a part of awesome projects in various states around the United States.
Remote project technicians are paid per diem on top of their hourly rate and are paid for their travel time to different jobs.