Please read entire post before applying:
Looking for a very unique person who has an eye to detail and great background. Need a very friendly customer service/personal assistant for our Structural Repair Firm in Ft Smith.
1. Extremely friendly person who understands customer support and being beyond friendly to make happy.
2. Oversee a small crew and make sure job is getting done correctly and on-time.
3. Day travel to Bentonville and Little Rock part time and watch jobs to make sure they are done perfect.
4. Personal assistant to President of Company and relay daily job requirements to crew and deal with customers.
5. Must, Must, Must understand the customer is our full concern and we stop at nothing to take care of them.
Help run errands with company business and help with running of business operation as needed.
6. Ability to follow directions and make sure everything is done to 110% perfection. Call on our customers and do tours of the job sites and report back to company by video chat, face time.
7. Ability to start (immediately)
Very fun job. Great opportunity for advancement and growth as we grow. This is a part time position to start for first month to three months until you are trained with great pay and bonus structure. Flexible schedule and n weekends but must be available when needed and able to drive to those areas above.
We work in NW and Little Rock as well as do work in Singapore. We are a very small company but our firm is top rated with all 5 stars in both Central Arkansas and NW Arkansas as one of the best structural repair company's in the United States. We expect a quality person who thinks they are 5 star rated as well
No emails, No texting, Call The Office for a telephone interview over weekend, leave a voicemail at 479-439-0141 - Be ready to start immediately after telephone interview. We are based in Ft Smith.