This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brandon Uyeda Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume. Salary: $100,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
InD is a commercialization stage start-up marketing a disposable blood test device capable of measuring multiple general chemistry indications from a single drop of blood.
Currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer
Why join us?
Competitive pay Highly collaborative environment Full benefits including, Healthcare FSA, Unlimited Vacation Policy, and 401K
seeking a self-motivated Manufacturing Engineer to lead process development and scale-up activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying key process variables, synthesizing specifications, and building tools necessary to reproducibly manufacture devices to the highest standards of performance and quality. As Manufacturing Engineer, the successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team engaging in the complete product development life cycle.
• Building precision automation equipment
• Troubleshooting sources of performance and quality inconsistency
• Drafting specifications and interacting with vendors
• Structuring and running process and vendor validation studies
• Capacity analysis
• Process yield and scrap analysis
• Documentation of design and process decisions
• Statistical modeling and control
• Working with R&D on implementing design and process changes
Skills and Qualifications:
• BSc, MSc or PhD in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering or related degree
• Self-motivated with a track record of building high precision tools
• Strong mechanical design and SolidWorks expertise
• PLC/Arduino/MCU programming
• Drafting, GDT tolerancing, FEA, FMEA
• Milling and 3D prototyping experience
• Experience with injection molding a plus
• Experience with PCB/electronic design a plus
• Industry experience with IVD a plus
• Knowledge of ISO quality standards a plus
• Good written and oral communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.