Install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits, appliances, systems, facilities, and related electrical controls and devices. Must demonstrate safe work habits and proper care of tools and equipment. Work will consist of the installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and equipment within the light commercial and residential electrical industry.
- Three to five years of previous electrical related work experience
- Knowledge of electrical repair and installation using standard tools and machines
- Use and application of safety practices and procedures
- Self motivated, punctual, detail oriented, and able to work independently
- High school graduate, holder of GED or equivalent training
- Valid California driver's license.
Current experience with Title 24, Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment wellness exam, drug screening, background check, and be able to provide clean DMV print-out.
A High School diploma or GED is preferred. Additional college or tech school is considered a plus.
Please reply to this email.
No phone calls please.
The Hignell Companies is a well-established property management company that has been in business for over 60 years.
The Hignell Companies is an EOE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers