This is a very fast paced environment and an integral part of our team.
1. Candidate will maintain multiple sets of books (Team Builder LLC, the Miller’s personal accounts, etc.)
2. Must have thorough knowledge of Quickbooks, bill pay and banking auto pay
3. Candidate will be required to assist with clients phone calls
4. Assist with monitoring emails
5. Work with Transaction Coordinator and keep up-to-date on Transactions, maintain & update team transaction logs in Google Docs (Excel)
6. Work with our Marketing Assistant to upload all new listings to Skyslope
7. Set up showings for buyers, including scheduling buyer tours, communicating with other agents and clients
8. Schedule vendors-home inspectors, contractors, photographer, etc.
9. Assist calling COI for company events
Minimum 2+ years bookkeeping experience, using QuickBooks
Exceptional customer service attitude
Professional manner and appearance
Timely and detailed communicator
Growth minded thinker
College Accounting, degree preferred, experience in real estate office is a plus but not required
COMPENSATION & FUTURE OPPORTUNITY
$20-25 per hour (depends on Education, Experience)
Annual Bonus opportunity after probation period & milestones met
40 hours per week preferred
Hours will be 8:30 am – 5:30 pm M, T, Th, Fr, Sat in The Intero Real Estate, Penn Valley office at 10142 Commercial Ave, Penn Valley
Opportunity for advancement and referral income from buyer/seller clients referred to the team
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
High School Diploma
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree must have accounting courses, preferred
Attach your resume and answer the following questions in the body of the email.
1. Tell us a little bit about you.
2. Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
3. What are 3 accomplishments you are proud of?
4. Do you consider yourself knowledge about office software?
5. Are you comfortable navigating computer software
6. Be prepared to take a disc assessment https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/