Trident Consulting is seeking a "Practice Manager " for one of our clients in "Irvine, CA" A global leader in business and technology services.
Position: Practice Manager (Oracle Cloud Application)
Location: Irvine, CA
Bachelor's Degree, advanced degree a plus, or equivalent experience.
• 10 - 12 years' work experience with 3+ years of experience implementing Oracle Cloud
Applications. Oracle Cloud Applications certifications a plus.
• 5+ years of consulting experience and at least 2 years of experience managing a project team through multiple full-cycle implementation engagements. International implementations a plus.
• Hands-on implementation knowledge of Oracle Cloud Applications including Data Conversion,
Integration and Reporting.
• Ability to demonstrate expertise in one or more Oracle Cloud Applications modules a plus.
• Ability to interpret requirements into system design, be an effective troubleshooter and evaluate the proper solution for a particular client need.
• Ability to demonstrate effective management skills for client engagements to include cross-team
• Ability to articulate Finance / Supply Chain / HCM / CRM concepts.
• Ability to engage clients in thoughtful dialog to elicit requirements and to break down abstract concepts into components.
• Ability to creatively and resourcefully problem-solve both independently and with a team.
• Ability to effectively communicate with and present to executive-level clients and describe complex processes to audiences with varying skill levels.
• Ability to articulate key project management concepts.
• Ability to lead, mentor and motivate others in a team environment.
• Accountability and personal drive.
• Excellent written skills.
• Ability to understand contracts and adhere to statements of work.
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
• Ability to work effectively in a telecommuting environment with client travel, up to 100% during peak activities and deadlines, but typically averaging between 30% to 50% over the course of a year.
Trident Consulting handles the staffing and management of part or all of the recruitment process for our customers wishing to outsource their staffing requirements. From job profiling, providing new staff, technology, to onboarding a new hire we support our customers in their future business needs.