Looking for qualified candidates for non-skilled care for female elderly patient, residing in Rowland Heights, CA. Available for 8hour shift (6:30am-2:30pm), and can start immediately.
Elder Caregivers are responsible for providing companionship, care, and support to the elderly. Their responsibilities typically include preparing and presenting meals, providing physical and hygiene support (the extent of this support depends on the requirements of the position), as well as pleasant companionship.
Duties may include the following:
- Supervise and accompany patients in their daily activities.
- Assist patient with hygiene, maintenance of their living space, and basic meal preparation.
- Assist patient with hygiene including bathing and cleaning of bodily waste and maintenance of their living space
- Preparation and clean up of daily meals.
Salary: Determined by experience type of patient
- AT LEAST 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN CAREGIVING
- Must have transportation to and from work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have been convicted of a criminal offense (felony or misdemeanor)
- Able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying, either with or without reasonable accommodation
To inquire about the position, please attach a Resume to your email response.