In this role, you'll
- Schedule all personal appointments, liaising with doctors, hair stylists, make-up artists and other service providers.
- Coordinate travel, reservations, meals, and appointments whenever needed.
- Drive on occasion to appointments as necessary in order to optimize her schedule.
- Complete day-to-day errands and situational requests.
- Provide general office support, including receiving and opening mail and deliveries, greeting visitors, and prepping meeting rooms (including tech set up).
- Be confident packing for trips. Plan out her schedule so you can understand her packing needs.
- Accompany CEO in meetings and on travel
- Act as go-to resource for the CEO, available throughout the work day and off-hours as needed
-Create organizational solutions for computer files; business, financial and household records
-Plan events including intimate dinner parties, casual gatherings, and large formal affairs. Coordinate with all vendors to ensure alignment with client specifications and seamless execution of events.
-Maintain personal residence; schedule vendors, oversee repairs, and approve bill payments.
-Must be available some weekends
-Manage online purchasing and returns
-Manage and negotiate borrowing and gifting from brands and service providers
-Coordinate wardrobe and styling guides for book tours, speaking appearances, social media shoots
-Manage personal thank yous, gift buying, wrapping, and shipping
-Manage personal and professional rolodex
-Conduct research as necessary
-Be discrete and trustworthy: you will often be party of confidential information
-Be flexible, dependable, and adaptable.
-Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
-Exhibit strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask, letting no task or text go ignored
-Have the ability to be proactive and take the initiative
-Lead with tact and diplomacy