Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Follows all written and verbal instructions.
2. Receives and inspects incoming shipments for discrepancies and damages and reports problems promptly to the appropriate person.
3. Completes product assembly in accordance with customer specifications and quality procedures.
4. Locate inventory in accordance with appropriate paperwork.
5. Deliver inventory/product to customers, restocking the inventory.
6. Notate inventory from customer(s).
7. Cooperate with customer for access to their building and inventory
8. Place completed jobs and appropriate packaging in designated areas to include lifting and carrying orders.
9. Support the Janitorial department as necessary by sweeping, mopping, cleaning, etc.
10. Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner to include returning tools to designated areas.
11. Adheres to established policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
12. Notifies management of product discrepancies, equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries.
13. Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Physical & Manual Dexterity
Visual Acuity- Color and Focus
The General Helper/Driver may exert over 75 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Will work in an environment with moving mechanical parts and occasional loud noises. The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs. Must be able to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects. Requires the ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble very small objects. Requires the ability to inspect details and detect deficiencies. This position must be able to stand for 8 hours a day and will frequently move about the workspace. Must be able to see details clearly. Must be able to communicate with others. Must be able to operate a motor vehicle Reasonable accommodations can be made if necessary.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior work related experience helpful. Prior machine operation experience preferred.
Valid Drivers License - Must meet insurance underwriting requirements.