Senior Software Developer, CA, Direct Hire- Full time Role
Location: Pomona, CA - Onsite Role
They are a Microsoft shop – 100% .NET shop with extensive experience with online application.
They are a Microsoft shop so experience with Azure is highly desirable.
Seeking a talented and motivated Senior full-stack .NET Software Engineer to join our growing organization that powers tax and flood businesses.
• Designs, codes, tests, and documents Windows Applications, Web Applications, and Web Services.
• Defines and enhances SOA frameworks and supporting technical documents.
• Experience in MS SQL and Oracle.
• Strong communicator with the ability to be clear, articulate, effective, and able to interact and be understood by all levels and various teams across the company.
• Possess sound critical thinking skills, self-direction, and expert level troubleshooting abilities. Ability to perform daily tasks while also striving to improve process and technology.
• A passion for solving problems.
• Organized and dependable, with the ability to manage multiple projects and changing business priorities.
Required Education & Experience:
• Education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, or equivalent field.
• Software design/development, with a majority of time focused on building large scale online applications.
• Experience in relational databases such as MS SQL and Oracle.
• Web Services paradigms experience.
• RPC technologies such as SOAP, XML-RPC experience.