QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you looking to enrich the lives of seniors? If you answered yes to any of the above and are looking for fulfilling work, Sundial may have a job for you! Sundial is currently recruiting for a part-time Caregiver.
***The quality of relationships is a basic human need for all of us, including the elder generation. We want care team members who want to be in relationship with the elders who live here. They may need you to show them how to connect with their family on Facebook, or to hold their hand, or listen to their stories as they share their wisdom. You may need them to guide and advise you, or to learn lessons from their experience. We need one another! Your role is a significantly important one!
* A passion for helping seniors
* Team work - Must have experience working with teams to collaboratively create a caring culture.
* Providing an individual experience for those who have special preferences or needs.
* Understanding the importance of being present for another person.
* Caregiving experience or a passion to learn. We provide education and shadowing with experienced care team members.
* Ability to pass a criminal background check
Companion (Care Giver) Job Duties:
*Bathing, Grooming and Dressing
* Incontinence Care
* Oral Hygiene
* Transferring & Stabilization and Mobility safety
* Taking orders during meal times and preparing the dining room
* Medication Assistance & Reminders
* Making beds
VACATION AND SICK DAYS: accrual for both full and part-time employees
HOLIDAY PAY: time-and-a-half pay for both full-time and part-time people who work holidays.
Our core values are important to us. If you are guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun, we would love to hear from you! If you are interested in joining a growing organization and a team of upbeat and caring staff, apply in person at 395 Hilltop Dr. Redding, CA or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.