Now hiring a kitchen helper to help assist our kitchen staff with various tasks.
Hours are 8am to 2pm Monday-Friday.
Hours are subject to change and the occasional overtime may be required.
Key Responsibilities are to maintain a clean and organized work environment in the kitchen to ensure the food preparation operations run smoothly.
- washing dishes
- cleaning the kitchen
- labeling packaged goods
- food prep (peeling, chopping, rolling, measuring and/or other basic kitchen tasks)
- cashier for the small storefront
- Honest, hardworking and dependable
- Team player who isn't afraid to ask "what can I do next?"
- Ability to stand, walk, and move around for the duration of an entire shift.
- Ability to handle, carry, or lift up to 50 lbs.
- Certified Food Handlers card a must.
- Kitchen experience preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume and/or letter of interest.