***Please, no third parties***
***Only Southern California candidates will be considered***
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop enterprise, commercial web applications for a dynamic and entrepreneurial company.
- Participate in all tasks related to requirements gathering, risk analysis, unit testing, software implementation, maintenance, trouble-shooting, and deployment.
- Collaborate with multiple teams throughout the organization, mentor less experienced team members, and participate in continual investigation of process improvement strategies.
- Evaluation of emerging technologies and development recommendations for future product development.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience developing commercial software applications.
- 2+ years of experience using C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and engineering best practices.
- Interest in collaborative development using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Proven ability and success making significant contributions throughout the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain professional and effective while handling multiple tasks.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
tags: .net developer, software engineer, sw engineer, programmer analyst, web developer, web application developer, web applications developer