Position: Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo)
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $100k -$130k
Our PR & Digital Marketing client needs a Marketing Automation Manager to join their team! This will be offsite during Covid and then onsite 2-3 days per week in the future.
In this Marketing Automation Manager role you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing full funnel marketing campaign activity across designated major accounts in the US.
- Providing strategic planning, guidance, and oversight of all deliverables as needed - including integration with paid social, SEO, SEM, display, marketing automation, and creative
- Development and implementation of consistent reporting processes, planning documents, and data-driven tracking to ensure client success.
The ideal Marketing Automation Manager will have:
• Expert knowledge of marketing automation (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot - Marketo preferred) with a background in supporting complex marketing automation implementation.
• Experience with additional MarTech tools like LeanData, Terminus, Outreach, etc. a plus.
• Strong project management skills with an ability to plan, prioritize, and delegate.
This role comes with a host of great benefits, and the ability for global travel to once it is safe to do so, and provided you`re interested.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: