Do you want to be an indispensable part of a flourishing team? Accountemps currently has an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position available that is long term temporary-to-fulltime. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. We seek out ambitious professionals who are creators, leaders, and pioneers. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in Goleta.
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Support the Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
-Engaged Team Player with a willingness to grow within the company
This position will start immediately, apply today!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills - helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans