Looking for Low-Voltage Technician to provide on-call technical services. This position is part-time, contract-based. Technicians will be dispatched to the end customer's site close to technician's home location.
Kambrian is licensed, insured, and bonded. Kambrian has a low-voltage license C7 #997330 with State of CA.
The Low-voltage Technician will service Kambrian's customer who has national contracts with national commercial retailers and other types of industrial and commercia businesses. Kambrian will provide on-call install and/or maintenance service to various sites of these national, commercial retailers. Such onsite services include cabling, phones installs, paging systems, physical security, telecom (routers/switches) installs. We will pay hourly rates for labor and travel; and we reimburse material costs. Full-time W2 position available after trial period.
Technician's Goals: deliver quality service and achieve high customer satisfaction for service provided to end customer.
- Must have a minimum of 5-10 years of work experience.
- Must have good customer skills.
- security systems (CCTV, card readers, and video management systems) knowledge / skills preferred.
- Leverage strong working knowledge of voice, data, video products combined with problem solving skills
- Be responsive and be flexible and available to on-call job requests.
- Follow field operations procedures for work order flows.
- Be responsible in executing job requests from start to closure; Closing out install jobs to end customer's satisfaction
- Timely identification and escalation of potential customer issues (customer or technical)
- Have laptop to do certain types of jobs (routers/switches)
Pls send resume first by replying to posting. Call Cathy if questions 626-374-3933.
Our company Website: http://www.kambrian.com/low-voltage-services/