Growing Landscape Construction Company looking for experienced Employee's to hire. Industry experience will be preferred.
Se habla Espanol en la compania. We have several Bi-lingual employee on staff currently.
- Pride in quality of work.
- 3 to 5 years of Landscape Work Experience
- Reliable transportation to Job site/Office and Attendance.
- Positive attitude and able to work with others as a TEAM.
- Professional appearance/wear appropriate work clothing.
- Ability to communicate and take directions from Foreman/Project Manager.
- Practice safe work environment work habits.
- Ca. Drivers license and ability to operate company vehicle.
- Comply with all Company Policies, procedures, and safety requirements.
- Proper Care of tools/equipment on job site to avoid loss or misuse.
- Load and unload materials, equipment, and tools on daily basis or as needed per work.
- Physically fit, able to pull, lift, and push at least 50 lbs. on regular basis or as needed.
- Basic knowledge of landscape installation work.
- Able to direct labor employee's and manage daily assigned tasks.
This is a full time position only. Starting salary will depend upon experience.
We offer a variety of benefits after probationary period.
Please respond in email form or send contact information.