Driving School Instructor Camarillo CA
Are you looking for a new, exciting and rewarding career/job. Top Notch Driving School, one of the leading Driving Schools in Ventura County is growing and expanding! We are looking to hire more Driving Instructors for the Oxnard, Ventura, Camarillo and neighboring cities. (Must live in 1 of these Cities). Don't think you can be instructor? Join us on a Riding along so you can see first hand what and how we teach. This will give a better understanding of what Driving Instructor Do. If you love teaching and motiving people then this job would be perfect for you.
We are looking for Friendly, Kind and Patient individuals that want to make a difference teaching Teens and Adults safe Defensive Driving Skills.
Please apply if you are already:
If you are already an instructor and want a change in environment then you are ahead of the game.
If you are looking to make a career change and Love People and Teaching then this could be you.
We will provide paid training.
IMPORTANT: Must have 10 Years Minimum Driving a Car Experience . Must be 25 Year or Older
Compensation: Depending on Experience.
Weekends are a must (this does not mean you can never have a weekend off)
26 - 30 Hours Per week! Could be more
Students looking for part time work
Adults looking for a 2nd Job (must be available after 3pm)
Someone Looking for a career change.
1. DMV-certified driving instructor (State of California) preferred but not required (Willing to Train)
2. Min. 10 year experience of Driving with no Tickets or Insurance Claims
3. Great communication skills and basic computer skills (training provided)
4. Must be patient and friendly
5. Willing to work 26 - 30 hours a week or more
6. Very Flexible Schedule
7. Must pass drug test and background checks
8. Must possess a valid California Driver's License - Class C
9. Must have clean driving record
10. Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent (must show original)