Position Title: Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Location: Ivanhoe/Visalia, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Paid Vacation, Sick Pay, Holidays, Company Vehicle
Pay: Competitive Hourly wage based on experience
We are a Farm Management and Spray Company specializing in citrus production looking for an experienced mechanic to manage, service and repair our farming equipment fleet. We are seeking a qualified individual that can support our company for years to come.
Ideal Candidates will be responsible for day-to-day operations in our shop which will include, but will not be limited to:
· Managing, maintaining, servicing, and repairing all company vehicles and equipment.
· Diesel engines, spray systems and pumps
· Repairing New Holland Tractors
· A/C systems, electrical, hydraulic, etc.
· Welding, fabricating, metal work
· Making repairs to all other equipment as needed
· Knowledge of Air-O-Fan sprayers and diesel motors is highly preferred
· Class A license, or class C with Haz-Mat endorsement to pull 500 – gallon fuel wagon
· Ability to make field repairs under time constraints
· Strong work ethic
· Clean driving record
· Capable of working independently with minimal oversight
· Bilingual – English / Spanish