Alicon Group is currently seeking a System Administrator for a FULL TIME/PERM position based in Corcoran, California. Amazing opportunity with a large scale, technically advanced agricultural company in Central California.
The System Administrator is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of computer systems and applications. These systems will consist of custom applications as well as packaged software. As the System Administrator you will:
- Perform system administration and security setups.
- Promote changes from the development team into testing and production environments.
- Enforce change control / deployment procedures.
- Utilize the IT ticketing system with request tracking, also will assist with review of log files and assist with tiered support.
- Document systems architecture, setups and procedures.
- May assist the Database Administrator with Linux system administration and may perform some database maintenance.
FYI - The Company has operations in central and southern California. Occasional site visits can be necessary as part of development and support duties.
- At least 2 years of experience in a system administration role.
- Experience with the administration of Windows Servers and applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong client and customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Linux a plus.
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft TFS or Atlassian Jira a plus.
- MS Windows Server experience required.
Again, permanent/on site candidates only. This is not a consulting opportunity. Candidates must be eligible for U.S. employment. Excellent company, great benefits, great team. Come join us!