REVISED PAY SCALE BASED ON YOUR YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!
Oroville Hospital Post Acute Center is currently hiring for CNA positions.
Medical/RX/Dental/Vision/403B/Gym membership benefits available at amazingly affordable rates. Opportunity for advancement such as RNA, Team Leader
Under general supervision performs any combination of following duties in caring for residents in
the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center
policies and processes. The CNA is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal
regulations. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
2. Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry and oral hygiene activities of daily living
3. Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
4. Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
5. Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with assistance and utilizing proper body
mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
6. Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid
intake and output and weight, as directed.
7. Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL and Aide flow sheets).
1. May be assigned to any specific area of Center.
2. May be assigned to clean, disinfect and store bedpans, bedside commodes, urinals, and other
supplies by licensed nurse commensurate with CNA's abilities.
3. Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone, usually on
weekends and evening or night shifts.
4. Drapes residents for examinations and treatments, and remains with residents, performing
such duties as holding instruments and adjusting lights.
5. May be assigned to complete Quality Assurance tasks.
6. May be assigned to provide Nursing Restorative Program.
Apply in person to:
Oroville Hosptial Post Acute Center
1000 Executive Parkway
Oroville CA 95966
We look forward to hearing from you and having you join our team!!