Full time position for MIG Welders with Lots of Overtime!
Must be available for either a day or night position with weekends
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products prior to welding.
- Verifies conformance of work pieces to specifications using measuring instruments.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Reading blueprints
- Mig welding plate and pipe
- Perform a wide variety of jigging of assemblies
- Setting up welding machine within correct parameters
- Fit parts with within tight tolerances
- Accurately clamp, hold, tack-weld, grind and or bolt to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
- Inspect and examine work pieces for defects to ensure conformance to specifications
- Solving obstacles related to the particular job he/she is running
- Operate hand and power tools efficiently
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Accurately document direct and indirect labor accountability
- Expedite all parts throughout the plant as necessary to meet production goals
MIG Welding of Agricultural Equipment in Yuba City.Â
Please send resume along with best time/number to reach you or call office at 530-661-3405
PrideStaff Hiring Requirements
Must have been successful in similar type of work environment and references to confirm such.
Must be willing toÂsubmit to a drug test and background check.
Must be able to provide two (2) solid professional business references.
Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.