QR Code Link to This Post
Vera Cultivation is a new cannabis business positioned to revolutionize the cannabis cultivation industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our post-production team. Work in our groundbreaking hydroponic greenhouse to change the face of cannabis cultivation. Cannabis experience not necessary; the ability and desire to learn, and dedication, will take you further with Vera. At Vera, we are committed to creating a workplace environment that encourages teamwork and employee input.
Applicants must be comfortable in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. Duties will include, but will not be limited to: harvesting cannabis plants, hanging plant material in dry room, keeping dry room and trim room organized, packaging cannabis for sale, maintaining a clean space, and maintaining compliance with state regulations. Starting wage is $15/hour.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs
* Must be able to work 8 hours on your feet
* Physically able to move around a manufacturing type setting
* Must be able to work weekends
* Must be a Colorado state resident
* Must have or be able to obtain a Support Employee MED badge. Vera will reimburse the application fee after 90 days of employment.
* Must speak English proficiently
* Must have verified immigration documentation
If you are interested in the position, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.