QR Code Link to This Post
**PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED**
Run CNC lathes, with a thorough understanding of production machining principals and practices. Mastercam and Fanuc control experience helpful.
* Setup CNC Lathes
* Reads and interprets blueprints or files for parts to be machined or manufactured.
* Understands specifications for inspection of work, using precision measuring and gauging tools that are
necessary to ensure part's are inspected before, during and after machining.
* Performs hand operations and uses hand tools of the trade.
* Performs other duties and assignments as directed by management.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints, files and specifications. Knowledge of mathematics, theories and machining principals. Ability to work within close tolerances of (+/- .001). Minimum of 5 years trade experience, or approved related work experience. ISO experience a plus.
* Ability to read and speak English in order to interpret technical procedures or instructions.
* Interpersonal skills required. Applicant must have the ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for prolonged periods of time. The employee may occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
**A minimum of $22.00+ per hour, DOE.
**Work week is M-F, 3:15 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. = 37.5 hours per week. Employee is paid for 40 hours per week as a night shift differential.
**Minimum 5 years experience required, as stated above. Overtime on occasion.
** Resumes must be submitted in Word or PDF format only. Applicant MUST submit a resume, to be considered for employment.** If resumes are not submitted in either of these formats, the applicant will NOT be considered for the position.
If you are NOT willing to drive approximately 25 miles North of downtown Denver, or approximately 35 miles South of Ft. Collins, please DO NOT apply for this position.
Health Insurance and PTO