Encore Electric is hiring an Automation Technician to join our Technology Solutions team!
Encore Electric, Inc. is a Colorado-based company with opportunities from Cheyenne to Colorado Springs and everywhere in between along the Front Range & mountains. We are focused on delivering a wide array of electrical construction projects and maintenance services. At any hour of any day, our Service Department responds with the right expertise. There's no job too simple or too complex. We're there for our customers exactly when needed with the right talent, the right tools, and the right technology. We offer:
- EXPERIENCE -Work on the most complex and challenging projects in our region.
- LEADERSHIP - Advance your career through Encore Electric's leadership program which ranges from 7 weeks to 18 months to join the best leaders in the industry.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION - Encore University is free and Colorado state-accredited. Enhance your knowledge and skills, all while earning credits to maintain your journeyman's license.
- SAFETY - Our behavior-based safety culture is led by top industry professionals who make it their goal to get you home safely every day.
- COMPENSATION -Experience excellent benefits and compensation to match your skills, with significant wage uplifts on select projects.
- RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT - $500 mileage reimbursement when moving from out-of-state
We are currently seeking an experienced HVAC/TEMPERATURE CONTROLS/LOW VOLTAGE INSTALLER.
- Significant experience installing and servicing Commercial BAS automatic temperature control.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints.
- Strong understanding and practical experience with commercial building mechanical and electrical systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of controls concepts/applications and troubleshooting/editing DDC controls programs.
- Computer user experience (Word, Excel, Graphics software, etc), including performing computer backups and software updates.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs and work from ladders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Electrical Journeyman's License preferred but not required.
To learn more about our organization, please see our website at www.encoreelectric.com. We offer a unique culture with solid values, excellent training and competitive benefits, including:
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid life insurance, short & long term disability insurance
- Voluntary buy-up life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Holiday pay
- Company-sponsored apprenticeship program
Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check and functional physical.
To apply, follow this link: https://www.encoreelectric.com/careers/
Encore Electric, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/VET/DISABILITY employer.