Encore Electric is hiring a Technician to join our Technology Solutions team!
Assists in the continued growth and success of the Technology Solutions Department through excellent customer service while performing technology and electrical duties.
- Self-starting and highly motivated.
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- Strong customer/people relationship skills.
- Works with an unwavering commitment to safety.
- Demonstrates professionalism at all times.
- Stays informed of changing technologies.
- Demonstrate ability to perform basic site survey and develop scope of work and materials list.
- Demonstrate ability to consistently complete projects within budget, on time and in a safe manner.
- Understands how to read and understand blueprints - diagrams.
- Ability to update and maintain accurate as-built drawings.
- Adhere to all required project safety requirements as set forth by the company and OSHA.
- Maintain Encore's high standard of quality and professionalism with regards to workmanship, customer relations, coworkers, behavior and appearance.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Industry specific Certifications a plus (across any Technology)
- Proficient in Testing and Troubleshooting.
- Great communication skills; verbal and written.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Computer/laptop proficiency.
- Knowledge and experience with Structured Cabling, Fiber Optics, CCTV, Security Systems, Wireless, and/or A/V systems a plus.
- Experience in installation of pathways.
- Experience installing, terminating, certifying Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a Cables
- Basic networking knowledge a plus.
- At least two years of technology related or electrical installation experience in a commercial environment.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record and valid Colorado Driver's license
- Any offer of employment is contingent upon passing pre-employment requirements, including drug screen, criminal background check, reference check and functional physical.
- Have a professional appearance with a good attitude and be reliable.
- Ability to work well with at team and independently.
- Pay attention to quality of work and details of project.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in heat and cold.
To apply, follow this link: https://www.encoreelectric.com/careers/
Encore Electric, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/VET/DISABILITY employer