Chroma Custom Apparel is currently looking to fill an opening for "screen-printer"
We are looking for someone with experience that is ready to jump right in and get to work.
We are looking for someone familiar with the screen printing process and that has some level of past experience in the following:
- Screen-printing t-shirts, sweatshirts, pants, long sleeves, etc.
- Setting up and breaking down machine
- Using an automatic press
- Loading and unloading press
- Registering artwork/screens
- Mixing inks / color matching
- Counting shirts / receiving
We are looking for someone ready to roll up their sleeves and get to work.
We need someone with attention to detail, colors, placements, reading work orders, etc
We are a high volume shop printing 8-12 jobs per day. You will be responsible for 1/2 of those.
Work hours are Monday through Thursday (8:30am to 7:30pm)