QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a proven record of success working with manufacturing teams and are obsessed with instilling the highest standards in safety, sanitation, efficiency, and quality control?
Want to join an award-winning cannabis infused products team? Keep reading and apply to become a part of our legacy!
Coda Signature is an award-winning infused products company that is experiencing rapid growth. We are currently seeking Production Assistants to join our Edibles, Topicals, and Concentrates teams. The Coda Signature Production Assistant is a team member responsible for following the Department Headsâ specifications and standard operating procedures. This role is critical to delivering the production efficiency, consistency, accuracy, safety, and overall quality control of Coda Signatureâs award-winning products. Additionally, we place a high value on our shared success, therefore collaborating with all Coda Signature team members is essential.
- This position is responsible for performing different assembly and packaging jobs in the processing of edibles, topicals, or concentrates.
- Making quality products under sanitary conditions in the most efficient manner and on a timely basis.
- Unpacking raw materials; mixing ingredients; assembling product and packing finished goods.
- Ensuring that all products (from raw materials to finished product) meet company and government quality standards.
- Notifying supervisor of quality issues, ingredient/material problems and/or equipment breakdowns.
- All work is done in a rotation. Will rotate to other product lines in all facilities as needed.
- Maintain steady product flow during production.
- Assisting with training of new Production Assistance.
- Counting, packing and inspecting finished product for correct label, cleanliness, and quality.
- Working in a wide range of temperatures and conditions and being exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required, including but not limited to ear plugs, safety glasses/goggles, bump caps, hair and beard nets, and gloves.
- Performing all duties in compliance with existing State, Federal, and company regulations, policies and procedures (including Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) and safety regulations).
- Conducting yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies and other standards of conduct.
Candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent are preferred.
Understand simple instructions, training materials, and product labeling.
Perform basic math.
Work different ranges of hours such as full-time, overtime, or weekend shifts.
Be a team player and interact professionally with co-workers.
- Lift up to 50lbs bending, carrying, pushing, pulling and other activities as needed.
- Stand and walk on hard floors for long periods of time.
- Work in cool temperatures for extended periods throughout the day.
- Work quickly and efficiently with hands continuously (reaching and performing repetitive hand, wrist and arm motions.)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Coda Signature embraces change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality products and customer service and are committed to recruiting, developing, rewarding and retaining the best workforce in our industry. In addition to having a dynamic, team oriented, and fun work environment, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
* Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Supplemental accident plans
* Company social events
* Training and development opportunities
* Stock options for every employee, every level
For consideration, please respond using the purple "Reply" button at the top of this page with your resume and your salary requirements.