QR Code Link to This Post
We are a leader in the design and manufacturing of aerospace test equipment in the gas turbine industry. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant that is creative and enthusiastic with excellent computer and organizational skills with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced office environment.
Some of the job responsibilities include working directly with vendors for purchasing and receiving; working directly with customers for maintaining agreements, databases, and support; shipping and receiving responsibilities in the shop area; provide assistance to administration; data entry; answering phones; maintaining inventory; and clerical tasks.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Ability to think for yourself and be a self-starter and self-motivator
• Computer skills are a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and QuickBooks is a plus.
• Knowledge of manufacturing industry is helpful
• Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday
• Company paid health insurance for employee and 50% contribution toward family coverage
• Life insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
• 401k company match program