Ryder wants YOU. Come find out all the opportunities we have to offer here at Ryder. Where you will be working on the latest equipment and advancing your knowledge in the transportation industry.
* Ongoing technical training and advancement opportunitiesÂ
* Safe working environmentÂ
* Great exposure- working on a wide range of equipmentÂ
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance and 401KÂ
* PTO, Vacation & Sick Time and Holiday PayÂ
* Stability - Ryder is a trusted industry leader; founded in 1933Â
* Uniforms provided along with a Boot AllowanceÂÂ
* Tuition Reimbursement
Please callÂAmber @ 401-781-5500 ext 229Âfor more information.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.