World-renowned award winning classic car restoration shop, specializing in GM vehicles with a heavy concentration on Cadillacs.
We are searching for a full-time mechanic who has experience in classic GM vehicles, primarily regarding 1940-1970 models. The vehicles we work on come from all over the world, from all sorts of owners. We have set the standard for decades in prestigious car shows and have won many awards to show the quality of our work and as such we require someone who takes pride in his or her work and is looking for a shop they can call a home away from home.
We pride ourselves on our quality of work and years of dedication to the Cadillac industry and our customers. We expect our team members to operate with the same commitment and enthusiasm.
Employment requirements are:
- Classic car restoration experience- must have at least 5 years of experience (the more the better)
- Attention to detail with emphasis on originality (work to be completed as per factory shop manuals)
- Mechanical and electrical diagnostics and repair
- Perform repairs cleanly and precisely always ensuring work is done to factory specifications
- Independent thinker- must be able to think outside the box and problem solve
- Work well with others and be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Flexibility in working over time and Saturdays as needed
- Hourly pay starts at $25.00 per hour and up based upon experience (yearly evaluations with potential raise
based on performance)
- High quality MVP health care available
- Retirement 401-k with company contribution available
- Paid 10 day vacation each year
- Annual bonus based upon performance
- Uniforms provided
- Overtime available
- Family run business- no heavy corporate human resources formalities- flexible and understanding owners
We want his to be a career that you enjoy and are proud of as our work is highly regarded. If you think you fit this position please send a resume or an email stating your employment history, skills you possess that will help you excel in this position as well as anything else you feel is beneficial to your position. You may also fax your resume to 845-462-8450.
We are a high end restoration shop specializing in Classic GM restoration.
Currently in need of a highly experienced employee to complete all phases of body work to complete the restoration to he highest level of of finished quality.
This requires attention to details, thorough seam sealing, no rust left anywhere, body lines matched and fitted before, during body work and during final assembly of body parts. Body parts encompassing all trim, stainless and chrome.
We are looking for an energetic problem solver that can look outside of the box and preform moderate modifications as needed and usually necessary.
The person we hire will be given the full support of the staff, all components will be factory rebuilt, all bright work will be professionally refinished. We use the finest materials and paints with our own color mixing facility.
Before hiring we will require you to work with us with salary for both of us to evaluate abilities and long term satisfaction.
The Plus Side:
A long term work home with job security.
Salary agreement to satisfy and commensurate with ability with yearly evaluations, with the expectation that you will need time to learn our ways and will improve each year.
If you would like to relocate we can provide limited financial assistance.
Health insurance benefits for the employee
2 Weeks vacation & Holidays (we are more generous than other shops)
Happiness in witnessing the fruition of your life career and acknowledgement of your contribution.
I don't need a lengthy resume, I need to meet you see and see your work.
Please contact Elsa or Frank at 845-462-5959. Resumes/Responses can be emailed or faxed to 845-462-8450
Please email all correspondences. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!