Position title is Sr Analyst of Data and Reporting
- Performs data collection, analysis, validation and reporting.
- Designs and documents processes, SQL queries, and stored procedures.
- Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites. Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an organization.
- Creates and publishes regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports and presentation, highlighting KOMs and KPIs significance to the business for leadership.
- Documents reporting requirements and processes and validates data components as required. Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools.
1+ years of experience in supporting programs, projects or management in a data support role sanitizing analysis or augmenting presentations
3+ years in performing statistical trending or modeling for analysis in a highly advanced data analyst role
Experience with relational database applications such as Oracle, Teradata, or SQL Server
Mastery in use of Excel including macros, pivot tables, graphing, DAX, powerqueries, powerpivot or a very close equivalent.
Working knowledge with Alteryx strongly preferred but any big data tools such as PowerBI, Tableau Prep or MicroStrategy Business Intelligence experience for data driven insights delivery may work.
Knowledge of sales insight analytics technology/software or customer experience reporting metrics/approaches