2650 Eisenhower Ave. Suite A103
Trooper, PA 19403
Aptive Environmental is theÂFASTESTÂgrowing pest control company in America! We are excited to be #1 in our industry and are in need of confident and competent Service Professionals to join our fast growingÂteam.Â
Glassdoor recently ranked Aptive Environmental #74 on their "2019 BEST PLACES TO WORK" list!
Service Areas: Bucks, Chester, Delaware and Montgomery Counties in PA. Burlington, Gloucester, and Camden Counties in NJ. New Castle County in DE.
Customer Care is the name of the game. We strive toÂdeliver WOWÂwith all our customer interactions. The ability to self monitor, attention to detail, time management, addressing customer questions and providingÂAMAZINGÂcustomer service will make up the bulk of this position. Here is what the position entails:
- Running a daily route where you will be resolving customer pest concerns and issues
- Maintaining truck and equipment in proper working order
- Keeping accurate records of treatments provided
- Collecting payments for services renderedÂ
- Mixing, applying, and working with pesticides in accordance with State and Federal laws
- Monday thru Friday and every other Saturday (plenty of work)
OTHER IMPORTANT SKILLS WE LIKE
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Professional and courteous at all times when interacting with customers and co-workers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to quickly assess pest control needsÂ
- Reliable and punctual
1. This is an opportunity for a great career withÂno experience necessary; we will train you
2. A clean driving record isÂrequiredÂ(no more than one traffic violation in the past 3 years)
3. AÂminimum of 5 years with a valid driver's licenseÂis required
4. A drug test and background check will be performed on all new hires
- Medical, dental, and Vision plans after probation period
- Fast growing company with a positive work environment
- Company vehicle provided that youÂdrive home at night; gas & maintenance covered by Aptive
- Paid trainingÂand we will cover the cost of getting you licensed
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Earn sales commission and bonuses in addition to regular pay
$13.00 an hour with guaranteed overtime. 60+ hours a week average. MON - SAT.
$2.00 an hour pay increase, once you receive PA state applicator license.
TO APPLY PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW: