Position: SEO Analyst
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: ASAP - Interviewing Now!
Duration: Through December 2021
Rate: up to $45/HR DOE
Our client, a Federal client focused team within the world's largest digital agency, is looking for a SEO Analyst to join their for 40/hrs a week, through the end of the year with an option to extend.
This SEO Analyst will be an SEO expert and apply extensive knowledge of website analytics, information architecture, and SEO to website property, regularly report on the performance of the site, and leverage digital dashboards and other presentations for stakeholders as needed.
SEO Analyst Qualifications:
-Must be proficient in Google Analytics, Google Trends, Data Visualization tools such as Google Datastudio, Tableau or Power BI
- A strong background in web analytics and familiarity with data visualization.
- Comfortable writing and presenting findings and recommendations that provide actionable insights gleaned from data.
- Must be comfortable making formal presentations to clients.
- Familiarity with SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, and Google Data studio, and willingness to explore new tools and resources as appropriate or recommended.
SEO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Updating, managing, and maintaining the client Information Architecture
- Meeting with client product leads before major website releases to update the Information Architecture before the release goes live.
- Working with the content/development teams on Monday/Wednesday/Friday releases to update the Information Architecture as necessary
- Manage and maintain all redirects on the website with the ops team, as well as vanity URLs
- Handling questions and concerns regarding the Information Architecture from the client, internal teams, and outside partners
- Advising on sitemap updates and Information Architecture questions in regards to analytics tracking
- Advising client on URL structure while working with the Dev and Architecture teams to ensure technical feasibility is kept in mind with all proposed and agreed upon URLs
- Quarterly SEO Report management, insights, recommendations and status presentations, and keyword research as needed for features
- Management of the SEO recommendations and implementation status
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: