Position: Director, Campaigns and Marketing
Location: Washington, DC
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Status: Full Time
Rate: Up to $145,000 Annually DOE
Our nonprofit client is looking for a Director, Campaigns and Marketing to develop and lead a multi-channel engagement strategy and set the organization's overall digital strategies.
The Director, Campaigns and Marketing will work remote at this time with the expectation to be onsite in Washington, D.C. when it is safe to do so.
Director, Campaigns and Marketing Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting the organization's marketing strategies; growing the number of supporters and engaging them in advocacy, communication and fundraising efforts
- Develop and execute narrative and culture change strategies and plans, including influencer engagement
- Write, review, edit, and finalize content, ensuring messaging is consistent across all campaigns, for publications, e-blasts, web, and other communication deliverables
- Develop an engaging events and conference strategy to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Lead a dynamic team and oversee an integrated, multi-channel campaigns plan, connecting themes and action plans across multiple core issues and initiatives
- Leverage data across all initiatives, focusing on increasing web traffic and supporter base across all channels through paid and organic initiatives
- Experience with data collection and management, building report metrics, and updating e-marketing, list management
Director, Campaigns and Marketing Requirements:
- 6+ years leading digital marketing strategy and managing internal teams; experience leading campaigns related to racial wealth equity and community development or poverty alleviation preferred.
- Experience managing digital communications and marketing campaigns to drive engagements and grow fundraising efforts.
- Experience with events and conference planning.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: