Position: Events Marketing Manager (Global)
Location: Washington, DC
Starts: ASAP - Interviewing NOW
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: Up to $110,000/yearly
A leading non-profit in Washington, DC is looking for a Events Marketing Manager (Global) to join their team full time.
The ideal Events Marketing Manager has experience developing and leading multichannel marketing strategy and day of execution for international meetings and events including symposiums, forums, summits, workshops, etc.
This role will require travel, domestically and internationally-upwards of 25% when countries reopen.
Events Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Work with Director to set the strategic direction, goals and overall program management, promotion and execution for all outreach event efforts - symposia, forums, summits, workshops, etc.
- Oversee the implementation of event goals and objectives, communication plans and content creation; lead core project team meetings for outreach events.
- Establish and lead the overall direction of outreach events (virtual, hybrid and in-person) marketing and audience development ensuring attendance goals for events are met and conduct post-event analysis to assess opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive attendance and identify opportunities to nurture and engage members
- Represent department for event initiatives and collaborating with colleagues across all areas of the organization.
- Directly manage and oversee outreach and marketing team of four.
Events Marketing Manager qualifications:
- 10+ years of marketing and event management experience preferably with global exposure
. 2+ years of management and leadership experience directly managing direct reports
- Demonstrated experience of demand generation campaign development, execution and pipeline contribution
- Exceptional project manager and at prioritizing
- Proficiency in CRM software, email automation tool Eloqua (or similar), and virtual events platform On24 (or similar) and key social media platforms is required
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: