The Enterprise Architect with in-depth knowledge of application development in Java/JEE with object oriented distributed Services Oriented Architecture environment is required and complexity of the system which requires extensive analysis.
1. Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
2. Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
3. Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
4. Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle, Sybase).
5. Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
Detailed Responsibilities Include:
• Architectural and technical leadership to migrate the current modules to web based solution using SOA, Java/J2EE framework with AJAX.
• Capability to keep current application in compliance with new legislative and administrative requirements during migration process;
• Estimation of solution level of effort for migration of current application to SOA, JAVA, with Spring Framework;
• Architectural deliverable accountability
• E-Architecture design
• Expertise in Maven
• zLinux deployment and continuous delivery
• Working with Spring Boot
• Mentoring for development staff
• Documented code standards and methodology
• Deployment methodology
• Documented process flow from the core stakeholders in JAD sessions.
• Detailed Functional and Technical Requirement Specifications from the JAD using JIRA.
• Create Class and Sequence diagrams
• Recommendation to management for system performance parameters
Must possess good communications and writing skills, be organized, have ability to define and socialize new processes, able to effect change in a dynamic environment, comfortable working at many org levels, & must be team-oriented and performance-oriented.