We are a growing dentalÂpractice currently seeking a Part time dental hygienist with strong clinical knowledge and application, as well as a sincere passion for disease prevention and early treatment of periodontal/dental disease. We offer a great benefits package on top of a lucrative compensation plan. Essential to this role is your ability to communicate effectively, maintain professionalism under pressure, and provide an exceptional patient experience
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment by sharpening, sterilizing, and selecting instruments.
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating patient's oral health.
- Completes dental prophylaxis by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Documents dental hygiene services by recording vital signs and medical and dental histories; charting in patient records.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.