Eat the 80 is looking for a customer service superstar to manage our clients meal delivery accounts. This position will act as a liaison for our clients by providing product/service information, making changes to their accounts and resolving any issues our customers might have.
This position is also in charge of customer retention, engagement strategies and execution. This position is as much proactive, as it is reactive, meaning this person must be constantly looking and implementing new ways to add value to our customers. This person will also be responsible for making inbound and outbound sales calls to current and prospective customers.
The best candidate for this job will be genuinely excited to help customers and be passionate about our company. They should be patient, positive, and empathetic to our customers needs. Attention to detail is a MUST, as accuracy and efficiency are essential.
The position is full time Monday - Friday. Availability from 9AM-5 PM is required.
- Choose meals for customers based on meal plan and food preferences
- Take new orders over the phone and navigating sales calls
- Manage current customers accounts (hold, change, cancel)
- Implement new customer retention strategies
- Make outgoing calls to prospects & current customers
- Send outgoing emails to prospects & current customers
- Manage incoming email inquiries
- Respond to engage customers and prospects on live chat
- Quickly resolve any errors related to delivery
- Answer and respond to all incoming calls in a timely manner
- Must be able to work hours described in schedule
- Must be proficient in spreadsheet and database maintenance
- Must be comfortable learning new technologies and online systems including but not limited to Google docs, Wordpress, and Intercom.
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must be familiar with all Google Business applications (drive, email, sheets, etc)
- Must be comfortable making inbound and outbound sales calls (sales experience encouraged, but not required)
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should be titled "Pick me!" and in the body of your email, please answer the following question in a green font: What is your favorite vegetable?