After Hours is Key West's premier motor yacht available for luxury private day and sunset charters for up to 6 passengers. Inspired by our commitment to customer satisfaction, the maritime team at After Hours Yacht provides an unforgettable, luxurious experience for our guests.
We are looking to hire a reliable and experienced yacht steward/ess to provide a superb guest experience to passengers on a 52 motor yacht. The successful steward ensures each guest is attended to in an appropriate manner, consistently maintaining high levels of safety, quality, service, and guest satisfaction. Additionally, the steward/ess works closely with the rest of the crew in maintaining daily maintenance tasks while the vessel is moored.
The ideal candidate will be
- Experienced in yachting and sea travel, as well as, food and beverage service and/or customer service
- Professional, personable, and high-energy
- Adaptable with flexible schedule
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Record keeping - maintain accurate cruise records, conduct daily inspections, and complete all required paperwork
- Guest service - provide excellent food and bartending services, as well as, guest entertainment while maintaining proper etiquette
- Cabin service and detailing - ensure that yacht is clean and well-maintained both before and after charters
- Trip coordination - collaborate with captain in planning ship's route and itinerary, according to requests and conditions
- Assist with docking - assist with lines and fenders
- Safety - maintain full compliance with USCG Certificate of Inspection
- First Aid & CPR
- Satisfactory comprehensive background check
- Per DOT regulations, must submit to pre-employment and ongoing random drug and alcohol testing
Please submit application materials (resume or C.V., cover letter, and references) via email to boat manager and head steward, Captain Georgia Hope.