Title: Lead AEM Developer (Application Architect experience)
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 4 Months
Compensation: $70.00-$85.00 hourly
Work Requirements: , Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a AEM Developer in Miami, FL
• Good knowledge of AEM 6.x Architecture and changes in the new platform including migration and upgrade process.
• Good knowledge/experience of implementing an e-commerce site on any CMS foundation
• Have experience to design and implement complete Digital foundation of an enterprise.
• Worked on deployment process using Adobe managed service and on premise deployment.
• Should have knowledge of integration third party applications/software with Adobe AEM
• Should have knowledge of infrastructure/ sizing estimation
• Work with Project teams/Tech Lead/Developers in defining application architectures and implementation to ensure adherence to business requirements, technology standards, best practices, business strategies
• Should have knowledge of Oak architecture and sling framework at architecture level.
• Should have knowledge of AEM administration and configurations
• Should have knowledge of authentication against LDAP server, SSO, OAuth, SAML etc.
• Translate requirements into detailed solutions for the new platform
• Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions that are aligned to project objectives
• Develop technical and conceptual design in support of the overall application design with respect to Adobe Marketing Cloud
• Defines integrations between the Adobe Marketing Cloud Products (Adobe Analytics , Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target and Dynamic Tag Management)
• Designing a solution architecture
• Identifying components and templates for web pages
• Identifying and recommending performance requirements
• Identifying and recommending a security model
• Digital Foundation Implementation experience
• Excellent analytical, communication (both verbal and written), facilitation/ organizational skills,
• Digital Marketing Domain Experience
• Good Understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud Products and its features
• Good knowledge/experience on Analytics, Targets, Campaign, Promotions etc.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.