CROSS TRAIN DENTAL ASSISTANT WANTED FOR GENERAL DENTAL PRACTICE
Private dental office, looking for a cross trained dental assistant. If you enjoy working in a positive environment, and want to improve the life of others through good dental care, you are the right candidate for our team.
2 + years of experience, preferably.
Xray certification required.
Expanded functions preferred
Applicants must have: Excellent patient care skills, good communication skills, team player, motivated, eager to learn, friendly, positive attitude, ability to adapt and take initiative, detail oriented with computer and organizational skills.
Responsabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up and cleaning rooms
- Greeting patients and escorting them to the patient room.
- Assisting dentist with dental treatments
- Taking Dental Xrays
- Sterilizing dental instruments, handpieces, in compliance with OSHA standards and CDC guidelines
- Presenting tx plans
- Be confident, taking impressions and making temporary crowns
- Following up with patients after treatment
- Providing dental care instructions
- Various office tasks as directed by dentist.
- Dentrix experience.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish).
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter and references.