An established property management company with 80 units in Bradenton, FL, is seeking a handyman that can handle routine service orders. Non-urgent orders can be grouped together. Pay is negotiable based on experience and availability.
Typical service orders include:
- Minor Plumbing Repairs (i.e. leaky faucet, minor toilet repairs, some tile repair)
- A/C Maintenance (i.e. cleaning coils, clearing drain line, change thermostat)
- Drywall Repair (i.e. patching holes in walls)
- Window Repair (i.e. change out glass)
- Appliance Repair (i.e. replacing stove burners, deliver new appliances from office inventory)
- General Hardware (i.e. change out door knobs and deadbolts, hang new doors, hang new blinds)
This is a subcontractor/1099 position. This position would be perfect for someone seeking part-time work, or more hours can be made available for the right situation. Subcontractor must be insured.
If you have experience in the areas listed above and have a truck, utility van, or utility trailer, please inquire by sending your contact information and experience through Craigslist email.