CSR Position Offered for Admin Office
As the industry leader in insurance medical examination services for the life insurance industry we are looking for a motivated self-starter to fill a customer service position augmenting our outstanding service crew. Our success is a direct result of the commitment and abilities of the people that work with us.
CPT1 and basic medical knowledge a HUGE plus. We offer employees a challenging, fun and collaborative work environment. Our entrepreneurial character, high energy work environment and outstanding team spirit assure that employees have what they need to achieve satisfaction in their career.
Overall Job Description:
- Coordinate medical examinations for insurance underwriting and legal entities following all HIPPA, GLB and industry confidentiality guidelines.
- Answer inbound calls from applicants, examiners, clients, agents and agencies regarding order entry, exam services, status, processing, etc.
- Make outbound to calls to applicants, examiners, clients, agents and agencies regarding appointment scheduling, completion, status, etc.
- Prepare and process orders, paperwork, administration and coordination of examination services.
- Initial contact for clients. Assist with helping them understand our process/service
- Act a liaison for agents/agencies insurance applicants and examiners in all facets of our responsibility.
- Work all pending/incoming requests, ensure/exceed client satisfaction/expectations
- Include online order processing status updates, scanning, QC and review of all associated paperwork and information.
- COMMON SENSE
- Exceptional troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- DESIRE TO LEARN and Grow
- Able to communicate with clients, internal and external co-workers and vendors,
understand a learn a diverse and constantly changing process
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office, basic excel experience and Adobe
- Excellent keyboard speed and efficiency
- Excellent multi-tasking/communication skills and personal initiative
- Exceptional desire to provide extraordinary service
- Attention to detail
- Excellent follow through and time management skills
- Ability to participate and work in a team environment
- Basic/cursory knowledge of medical terminology or insurance underwriting is helpful
To apply for this position please send your current resume and salary history for immediate consideration. Inquiries that do not include a resume or salary information will not receive priority consideration.
CPT1 and Phlebotomy Experience a HUGE plus
BILINGUAL Also a HUGE PLUS
Terms of employment - Full time/hourly starting at $12.50 with bonus opportunities once training is complete.
Location: Brandon, FL